The Regensburg Freight Centre is an important logistics hub for the high-volume international trade of eastern Bavaria. It is also a place where the IGS Group will handle terminal, depot and trucking activities for you. Our high-frequency shuttle trains connect Regensburg’s industrial region with Germany’s seaports on a daily basis, and we can offer you the repositioning of empty containers, e.g. from our depots in Nuremberg, Schweinfurt and Aschaffenburg to Regensburg.
- Container trucking
- Saturday services (upon request)
- Sideloaders (upon request)
- 20 ft. tilt chassis up to 30 tonnes
- 45 ft. chassis
- Shipping of dangerous goods
- Waste shipments (under the German Recycling Management Act)
- Repositioning of empty containers, also between inland depots
- Weighing (VGM)
- Customs clearance, including T1 shipping notes, simplified community transit procedures, national simplified rail transit procedures, etc.
- Further services
We look forward to receiving your enquiry.